Friday, March 27, 2009

Online Productivity Tools

Snipshot the web-based photo editing tool seemed great -- $3 for 2 weeks (good for vacations or meetings) or $9/month - the sample dog image was easy to manipulate.

30 Boxes, the free web-based calendar was easy to setup and use - able to incorporate weather into calendar too! I am still wondering how it interfaces with Groupwise or my Blackberry.

Basecamp, a project management and task software tool, was outstanding. Imagine being able to control calendars, tasks, tracking, etc. online. Cost was a DRAWBACK. The lowest subscription was Basic for $24/month for small groups. I quickly realized that I was wowed by the features, but that I wanted a 'personal' management tool like Basecamp, rather than a project management tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment