Friday, March 27, 2009

Zoho Writer - Saving & Posting

Zoho Writer - Untitled post - editing

My original message was untitled (I signed into blogger using gmail account) and used 'New Post' > 'Post' tab > 'Edit' to give my original untitled post a title.

When you click 'Share' it warns you you have not saved it, so I saved it as Zoho Writer - Saving... and am retrying the 'Post to Blog'

Zoho Writer has a 'Get my Blogs' window and window with a 'Post as Draft' or 'Publish' option. I will try the 'Post as Draft' option.

When I logged into Blogger I found the draft. The file title had became my blog title. Next I 'Publish Post'


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. job posting site

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. poker88

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Auto verkaufen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. Виза в США онлайн

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. Amerikansk visumansøgning

    ReplyDelete